Sunday, December 9, 2012

OOTD: Manila Girl

While I'm typing this blog post, I still can't think of a proper title for this one. It's so much stressful when you're running out of blog titles. Seriously! One of the few blogger problems. Anyways, so this is how my Sunday goes. We have a new member in the family and today is her Baptismal Celebration. Since I'll be the one in charge for behind the scenes, opted to wear the comfiest outfit I have in my drawer.

OUTFIT DEETS:
Blue Striped Lacey Top - Candie's
Skinny Jeans - Tribal
Sunnies/Aviators - Ray Ban
Nude Wedge - MTO
I'm pretty much born and raised here in Manila so I think I can call myself a Manila Girl. I think I kinda know every corner and shortcut there is around. After the mass, the reception is held at Savory Restaurant, Escolta. Escolta is one of the oldest place around from here. And I'm a huge fan of Savory as well. They serve the best chicken in town! The branch located in Escolta is the original one. All those you found at SM are just a bunch of franchise.
This is me trying to copy THE 'Dani Barretto' pose. Hi, if you happen to read my blog! :)
Don't you just love the clouds?
ARM PARTY DEETS:
Skull Bracelet & rings - 168 Mall 
Heart Watch - Gift from Mom
Heart Bracelet - 168 Mall
Changed into my favorite flats after taking outfit shots. It's been a while since I posted pictures with the sun as my favorite lighting. There's something about the sun that I like. It makes me feel good about myself. This is my laziest outfit to date because I'm really not in the mood to dress up. I got home late last night cos I went to my bestfriend's party and got wasted.


Photos taken by my lovely sister, Bianca Osteria <3


But this morning, it all made sense. The teaser for PT Fashionista came out. Yey!! I'm a little sleepy plus I have Taylor Swift on my playlist so goodnight!





x B.

No comments: