Friday, January 25, 2013

Bipolar

 Okay, I'll make this short and sweet. Midterm Week are just three days away and still haven't made any reviewers yet.

"Until now I don't know what to write here. Clueless if I may say. Lately I have been both happy and sad. I don't know how could that be but.. I'm a little off right now. Probably because of the bipolar weather or it's just some sort of mood swings every now and then. I even thought of quitting and shutting down this blog. But then again I can't find a good reason of why I should quit because blogging opened so many doors for me. Chances of meeting new people. Opportunity of knowing who are my true friends. This is what I enjoy at the moment of all these sad things that's happening around me. Or whenever school is stressing me out. Or whenever I am a Happy Plain Jane. I hope I feel better sooner. I hate the feeling of being stuck in between. I don't know what I need."
I wrote this five days ago. And I don't know what am I thinking. Then I came across this quote on Instagram.
 "It's funny how sometimes all we needed was a line from a song, a quote from a book, or movie to realize how we really feel and all we needed was a smile from a friendly stranger, a kiss from someone special, a good cup of tea, a walk in the rain, an old song to briefly put us back together before we fall apart all over again."
 I guess this quote explains everything what I feel. Everything that's inside my chest. This is the main reason why I've taken a few days off the grid. But now I'm all better. Though still don't know what I need. Or this is just all in the mind. Sorry if this post isn't on the positive note. I guess what I need is to let it all out through this space. I feel a little good when I read that quote. :) Onto my outfit, shall we?
 OUTFIT DEETS:
V-neck Tee/Skull Bracelet/ Peace Rings/Cross Earrings - Divisoria
UK Flag Short Shorts - Forgot where I bought it :)
Black Sneakers - Vans PHL 
Bag - Marithe Francois Girbaud
Watch - Avon  
This is what I wore last Wednesday when me and my sistah went out and play Dance Revolution and Xbox Kinect. I'm a sucker for anything comfortable and flats so I went for the basics. A tee, shorts and a sneakers. I think the last time I wore this Vans was when I danced last June. And I miss Dancing so I thought why not wear it and dance in it again. 


Finally all better now that I let it all out last night and injured myself and of course, let it all out here before I fall apart all over again. There are just really days when I feel on my lowest. For now, I have to make reviewers and stay away from my evil computer. Till my next post! :)



x B.

6 comments:

Daf Benosa said...

I'm a BIIIG fan of the UK and the Union Jack! I love your shorts! :D

xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

Bea Osteria said...

Thanks Ate Daf! Ako din, Im a big fan. I found this shorts sitting pretty in my old closet. :)

Verna Abril said...

that pair of shorts is cuuute!

Thirdbite | style blog

Bea Osteria said...

I know :) Thanks Verna!

RaeAbigael said...

i really love your American flag shorts! :))
drop by my blog too?

xoxo,
Rae \(^o^)/
Raellarina - The Ballerina on Fire

Bea Osteria said...

Thanks Rae! Sure do!