Friday, August 3, 2012

Forever a kid

It's been quite awhile since I barely had an outfit post. So now, here it is. It was my youngest cousin's birthday. Because it's a kiddie party, I opted to go for a more chic yet comfortable look.



You know that moment when you glanced something you like but didn't took a second look and just walk away feeling? That is the feeling when I saw this flower patterned lace sleeveless polo in Royal Blue. I was just going for a quick window shopping three mondays ago to clear my head. But then when I got home, I can't take my mind off that royal blue top. Good thing when I came back the following week, it was still there. That was the moment I knew I had to get it. I paired it with this electric yellow bandage skirt I bought for a hundred only and a neon sleeveless. I swear I didn't even know I was color blocking. All I want is to experiment with different colors that'll suit my skin color. And because I was a photographer that day, I opted to wear my sequined, nude doll shoes from Parisian that I've been hiding under my bed. To top it off, a few accessories will finally complete the look. A gold snake cuff and rings I got from Divi and a snake earring from Purple Cow's Attic .

I know I had my fair share of birthdays. I'm inspired with idea of celebrating my 21st birthday next year with a kiddie themed party where I'll go back and recall my childhood life. I'm really excited for next year! So what do you think of my outfit? Thumbs up or down?

x B.

No comments: