Monday, August 13, 2012

Going overboard

Traditions would tell you that Sunday is a family day. Well, that is one of the usual day I look forward to whenever weekend starts. Finally after 123456789 years, I was able to hear mass with the whole family. Our schedules won't permit us to go out every weekend and if there would be time, we are all tired because one for me, school's taking up all of my time (Ooh! The life of a PT student). I really mean ALL OF MY TIME.  Haha! I'm always in my white uniform (If you do not know, I'm in the medical field. So yeahh!) My school wouldn't allow us to have a wash day, that's why whenever there's a chance to wear casual clothes, I never think twice going overboard. Like what most fashion bloggers would say, it's better to be overdressed than to be underdressed. So here's what I came up with. Teehee!

ORANGE TOP: Thrift store
CHECKERED BLUE TUBE TOP: Thrift Store
BLACK PANTS: Von Dutch
WHITE FLOWER GLAD FLATS: Tomato
WATCH: Guess (Vintage)
BLACK DENIM BAG: Marithe-Francois Girbaud
My jolly photographer today. Check her at bianca-ost.blogspot.com. If you find it chic, vote it at   Chictopia. 

 And before signing off, Zalora made my day by sending me Php500 voucher because after months of just scrolling and checking down their items, I've finally subscribed to them. I cannot wait to shop at their site. I'm lucky to have Monday as an extra rest day. My professor cancelled our class the last minute so yeah, I'm still up. But because I'm through making reviewers last week, I have all night to read my favorite book, Harry Potter. Onto reading them! Have a Goodnight!

x B.

No comments: