Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Gold-digging Blue



 (Dress from Apartment 8 Clothing; VNC Black Heels)

This is how you gold-dig-a-blue. Haha! I meant this is how you add a little oomph to your dashing outfit. It was my kinakapatid's 18th Birthday and the party's theme is Rampage. I was told that there are awards awaiting for that night. I can't help but remember my good 'ol days of high school prom. It was exactly like this that time. It was like I am reliving my prom night. When I first saw this dress from an online shop, I knew it would be a perfect fit. Right then there, I hurried to their nearest branch and bought it. Since I barely had the time to dress up, I chose to excessorize. Another thing, I learned from Laureen Uy. Actually, I had a hard time choosing and thinking what color of accessories should best enhance the dress but the gold accessories did the trick and brought the outfit to a whole new level. Isn't it? Luckily, I won as the Best Dressed in Female Category for the night.  I promise to post more pictures! Goodnight xx B<3

No comments: