Sunday, September 16, 2012

Lazy Pink









 This is the laziest outfit I've ever worn. Haha! It's a bit boring but this surely is my comfort outfit. I'm really not fond of wearing sky-high heels unless it requires me to do so. Before, I love wearing doll shoes but because I'm always in my uniform even weekends, I try to avoid wearing it. Anyways, I woke up to a gloomy weather and was told we are hearing mass today.  It's been raining hard last night and classes for Saturday are suspended. The fashion vibe isn't with me so I pulled on a jeans, a t-shirt and a pair of slippers. Thank God it's a free day because I don't like walking in the rain and get soaking wet. Technically, a temporary free day because we already held class at Laguna yesterday. And a family day it is because I was able to hear mass with them after two weeks of hectic schedule in school. I've always love Saturdays because this is my ONLY time to bond with my family. Goodnight! 


x B.

No comments: