Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Only Lessons Learned

I started blogging six months ago but boy, the compliments & positive comments I received from different people are so flattering and beyond amazing. It's one thing that never fails to make my day. I never intended to become a famous blogger one day. I blog solely for the love of blogging. Nakakataba ng puso na merong nakaka-appreciate :) From the bottom of my heart, thank you, thank you for appreciating me and my blog. Without you guys, this blog wouldn't even be possible. Thank you for believing in me. Maraming Salamat po!
I learned a lot this year. It's been an interesting year for me. I made mistakes here and there, got my heart broken twice, lost some friends, almost maxed out my savings and experienced a life-changing event but that didn't stopped me from waking up every single day with a smile on my face. Let me share you the lessons I learned.
FAMILY FIRST :)
I learned that family always comes first. Everything else is secondary. Ever wanted something you like to do and thought that it is the right thing to do? But what if these things wouldn't turned out exactly what we had in mind? All this time we thought that these things are right for us when in reality it's not. People would call that sudden turn of events as mistakes and I learned that these mistakes will help me grow and become wiser and stronger. Thank God, I have my family beside me. Supportive always. I'm blessed to have these guys with me every step of the way. They are what makes me complete. I'm more than ready to be fearless, take risks & be stupid because I know I have a family who loves me and supports me no matter what I do, no matter where I end up, no matter what I achieve. A family who will always believe in me. If 2012 was already a blast for me and my family, I'll make a bomb this 2013.
Meet my second family.
Speaking of family, meet my second family. They've been with me for almost 4 years already. I swear there's no dull moment with them. That's what I love about them. They're spontaneous and funny. I love you guys!. I'm gonna miss all of you when we part ways. Thank you for a memorable four years!
FRIENDS COME AND GO.
Yes, that statement is true. For the past almost four years of my life, these are the people who stick with me through thick and thin, been there for me, always there for me, present in my ups and downs but the best upper is that they're not just my friends, they're my sisters unofficially. It is because of them I learned to keep a small group of friends who will never talk behind your back. It is because of them my college life is undeniably happy. Stressful, yes. But with them, there's never a single dull moment. I'm so happy I found these girls. I love you girls, you are all the sister I never had. Thank you for always listening to me!
They say you lose some, you gain some. This year, I forged new friendships and met new awesome people. Meet another family, My Xynergy Crew Family. Earlier this year, I got the opportunity to represent my college in the University Foundation Celebration. It was a blast. I got to do my passion & met this crazy, young, amazing people.
And if you think I'm quota already talking about friendships, there's one last thing I wanna share. I only not made a friendship bond that's hard as rock or forged new friendships in a sword. I reconnected with old friends too. The -Ber months are definitely  the  months I will never forget. It's fun to catch up sometimes with these people. I remember how those high school ups & downs we had made us closer together and formed a bond that we can only understand. I'm glad that nothing's changed since we last saw each other. If there's one thing that changed is that we all grew up. I promise to spend more time with them this year.

HAVE FUN.
Two words thats strong. Pretty much what I need after the toxic hours in school. If 2012 means visiting my favorite places, then 2013 is all about exploring new places and trying new things. Every once in a while, someone needs a break.
I've been through alot. So many beautiful things has come way. I guess I can say that 2012 is my year. I cannot contain my happiness to every single thing that crossed my path. I've never been this happy in my entire life. So many doors opened for me. Thank you 2012, you taught me how to be stronger, wiser & smarter. You taught me that every cloud has a silver lining. You made the blissful girl that I am today. Thank you for the memories I will never forget. Most of all, thank you for all the lessons you taught me. That what makes me today. If there's one thing I'll never forget, it's the things that once made me smile.


Hoped you had fun reading as much as I enjoyed 2012! x



XX, 
B<3

No comments: