Saturday, October 27, 2012

PhFW S/S 2013: THE Cary Santiago

Since I wasn't able to attend THE Cary Santiago Show last night, I decided to make a post of my favorites from his collection. If you happen to see the cover girls of Preview September ish, you probably have already seen some gowns from the collection that  I am going to blog about. Thank God for Style Bible Philippines. I grabbed my favorites.

I wasn't able to notice this gown until I saw this one on Tricia Gosingtian. The white detail  gave the gown the sexiness it needs without even having to shed off skin.
If you just look on the front part of the gown, you'll say that this is typical LBD but I say NO. In fact, you have to check out the details of the back. I don't have the back portion photo but I suggest you go google the September ish of Preview and see this on Laureen Uy. I think she pre-launched it by wearing this on the Preview. As of last night, this gown is officially launched. I like backless dresses or gowns than plunging necklines. It's simple when you first glance on it but the back part will definitely make heads turn.
 I've always like white. I feel light & relaxed whenever I wear something white. Well, this one caught my eye not because of the details but because it is white. The details are a bonus.
This is class! I just love the color.
And last, this black gown with very sexy & intricate details.

 Sad that I had to missed the show, I just hope that he'll showcase his masterpieces next fashion week. He is known for being the best of the best. One day, I'll wear his masterpiece. So tell me what are your favorites, k? Goodnight!




XX,
B.

No comments: