Sunday, October 28, 2012

Something Neon

This is what I wore to the Day 5 of Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013. Well, this is something I never thought I'd wear. Since I wanna go a little different, I wore this one. How's your week so far?

I find the pose cute. Actually, I saw this pose on one of the models while they're showing the AV presentation. Now I'm channeling it. Haha. I feel a little sexy because of that black top from Fashion Police Closet. It's a dress but since I love the texture of the fabric, decided to wear it as a top and take it out for a spin.
 
My sister told me that my outfit is as chill as the wind. I definitely agree with her. I love the green leopard print skort. Actually its a short.  It just looked like a skirt when worn. There would be times I'll picture this in my mind to wear it on a plain & simple day but changed my mind again and again 'cause I know I could pull it off on such glamorous event. Guess I finally found an excuse to wear this.
 OUTFIT DEETS:
Black Dress used as top - Fashion Police Closet
Green Leopard Print Skirt/Short - DIVI
Black Bag - Esprit
Glittered Gold Pumps - Korean Brand
Arm Party - 168 Mall
Neon Necklace - Borrowed from my sister
 Sembreak's making me really busy. It's tiring BUT I'm not complaining! Haha. So whatchu think? Hoped you had a Happy Sunday! 



XX,
B.

No comments: