Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Philippine Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2013

Brace yourselves! The most exciting week of October is coming up. Its one of the most awaited and celebrated events of the year. It's a victory in the Fashion Industry to gather all people from different parts of the country for them  to see the biggest retail brands and aspiring fashion designers present their masterpieces on the catwalk.


It is my first time to attend a fashion show like this. My parents gave me two Mint PhFW invites as a birthday gift and I'll be bringing my sister along. I'm so happy that this is where I'm going to spend all my energy instead of burying myself at home. It's sembreak afterall. And for a student like me whose in the medical field, it's a breath of fresh air. What made me happier is that I got three more invites for a total of 4 shows to attend to. So, I'll be at two shows laterrs: Supermodel 2012 & Mint. And one at THE Cary Santiago on friday and THE Arnold Galang, Jerome Ang, Philipp Tampus, Renee Salud. So far this is the best birthday gift I've ever received. Sorry if I'm talkative in the middle of the night. Supposed to be sleeping already but I'm excited. So goodnight!!





Xoxo, B.

No comments: