Sunday, October 7, 2012

That bandage skirt

Long time no posts! It's been two weeks since I last blogged. I was really busy doing school business because it's our Finals Week. Well, it's almost done. I only have one exam left and that is Statistics. Boy, I sucked at math. Anyways, have fun reading!

Remember this skirt? Well, I think you do. I wore this bandage skirt like a month ago, I guess.


 So this is what I wore when the whole Osteria heard mass at the Our Lady of Peace and Good Voyage in Rizal, Antipolo. My tita who happens to vacationed here for months is going back to abroad to work. I think we always do this. I remember going here last year. It became one of my favorite churches to go to.  Anyways, because of the humidity that day, I decided to wear this skirt. It's way appropriate than short shorts right? After the mass, we drove back and forth from Manila all the way to Cavite to change and prepare for the wedding that night. More pictures to come!



x B.

1 comment:

Charlene Ajose said...

I remember seeing the photo of the skirt with the matching shoes on your instagram account (I try to visit my followers's accounts when I have the time!) You and your sister have awesome accessories! Where do you get them (!?!?) <3