Sunday, November 4, 2012

Untitled

Apologies for the title of this post. I really can't think of proper/right word to name this post so I just called it Untitled. I know it's sembreak and that's the best excuse I can come up with to dress up a little than usual. Going to the cemetery isn't the best place to take outfit shots but the inner rocker in me says otherwise.





OUTFIT DEETS:
White T-Shirt - DIVI
Pink Half Shorts - Jewel's
Black Denim Bag - Marithe Francois Girbaud
Tricolor Chucks - Converse Philippines
Sunglasses - Rayban
Arm Party Deets - All from 168.

  
We basically shot all of it beside the niche of my descendants. Creepy, I know. But blogger duties calls! This is what I wore when we visited my loved ones at the cemetery. I don't think this is 'blog-worthy'  but I have to post it. My sister took the photos using her blackberry phone and didn't know that the photos turned out pretty. I went for something comfortable yet still fashionable. Since we're going to a crowded place, I know it'll be hot so I opted to wear white. I turned out channeling my inner rocker side by wearing those spiked leather cuff bracelet. And those tricolor Chucks I got last Christmas made it even more comfortable. You know me, I'm not a lover of sky high heels unless there's a need for it. I don't like to compromise comfort. Tomorrow is Monday and that only means one thing, back to school! 






XX, B.

No comments: